Re: what i've learned, and explanation.

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, D-Man wrote:

> Any ideas on where I can find some RAM for it?  It only has 2 slots,
> so I need to get some relatively large SIMMS.

You might have some luck with ComputerGeeks.com, they have some
decent prices on RAM and other used hardware. I've bought from
them quite a few times, and I've always gotten good service from
them. They also pack RAM very well for shipping, unlike
computersurplusoutlet.com - I ordered four sticks of RAM from
them and they mailed them in an unpadded envelope.

Oh, they also get bonus points for listing hardware that's
Linux-compatible...

You'll find their RAM here:

http://www.compgeeks.com/products.asp?cat=RAM

Take care,