Re: what i've learned, and explanation.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 05:29:42PM -0700, Phil Murphy wrote:

| Unless I convert my 486-sx to Debian, I'll never see those great
| uptimes I see posted.  :)  I may do that just because I can. 486-sx,
| 24 megs, should run properly I would assume.

24MB RAM!!  It should run great, I think.  I have an old 486sx here
with only 8MB RAM.  It thrashes a lot.  apt-get upgrade takes longer
to install the packages than to download them over a 33.6K modem!

Any ideas on where I can find some RAM for it?  It only has 2 slots,
so I need to get some relatively large SIMMS.

-D