Re: any women here?

> have?  the only thing missing i guess would be something to the effect of
> "they could bake us cookies at conferences."

Well?  Can you?  'Cuz I'm hungry and I'm sure everyone else is too.  While
you're at it, a refresher on the beer would be nice.   And could you grab
that bag of nachos?  The game's about to start and I don't feel like
getting up.  Thanks, hun.  Oh I invited the boys over to watch, hope you
don't mind.  Yes yes, they'll be out of here by
12.  Yes dear.  Yes.  OK.  OK!  [grumble].  Nothing, sweety.

Grin.