Re: help! can't start X anymore

Thanks for that hint :)
How do I "fix" that - I mean I didn't want any packages from sid - I just wanted
everything that goes along with libc6 in order to get Gimp 1.2 running!
Do I have to do the whole downloading stuff again (I just have a 56k modem) but
now from woody - what I initially intented to do?
What would be the best way out of this?? Since the rest of my system (about 90%)
is on potato - and I can't and don't want to upgrade to woddy or sid right now !!
I have to get some work done...

How would /etc/apt/sources.list look like for me now ?

Thanks for any help!
Philipp