Re: bad minute?

Erik Steffl wrote:

>   numbers beginning with zero (with at least one number after that) are
> considered octal numbers in C. Not sure if it applies here (if cron
> would think it's octal number, but if it would why would it read it is
> octal zero (which is the same as any other zero...))

I don't think it applies here.  Here's an excerpt from my crontab:

# Exim stat report
00  08   *   *   *   mailstat -l Mail/from

I've a bunch of other lines that have the double zeros in my crontab.  And
cron doesn't have any troubles with it.  I'm running cron version 3.0pl1-66
from sid.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.