Re[2]: kernel 2.2.16-22 compiling problem

Hello Colin!

Send a carbon copy of Your answers directly to me, please!
(Or else I will not see it)
CW> OK. Please don't cc me back, though. :)
Ok. :)

>>  I can't compile kernel 2.2.16-22 without multi-processing support.
>>  make dep goes sucessfully, make clean too.
>>  But when make bzImage I get "[ksyms.o] Error1" and "[first_rule]
>>Error2" and "[_dir_kernel] Error2". Then make bzImage fails.
CW> Could you show us what happened for a few lines before those errors?
CW> "Error 1" is pretty impenetrable, but there was almost certainly
CW> something more useful above it.
Oh, excuse me.
I did

make bzImage > mkimage 2> mkimage

So, mkimage.gz is attached to this message.

Thank You!
--
Best regards,
 dim                            mailto:dimsmol@yahoo.com