Re: Kernel configuration

Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com> writes:

> I would copy .config from your previous build tree or /boot/config-2.4.2
> to your new build tree.

And I would run "make oldconfig" once after it is copied, just to
update the new config-options and to see, what's going on in
kernel-development.

I know Stan didn't ask for that, but it is easy and gives a short
glimpse on what's new. Pressing enter is also easy, 'cause the
standard-answer is No.

--
Tschoe,                    Get my gpg-public-key here
 Jens                     http://gecius.de/gpg-key.txt