Re: printer and masqmail (potato r2)

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 02:46:21AM +0200, Andre Berger wrote:
> * robin <robin.jag@free.fr>, 2001-04-13 02:06 +0200:
> > Andre Berger wrote:
> > >
> > > * robin <robin.jag@free.fr>, 2001-04-11 19:02 +0200:

> Do you really print to _two_ printers at once??

> :)

Hello,
I have loosed your latest mail (I had problem with my mail )

Sorry I did an error I wanted write :

set print_commande="lpr" nothing printed
set print_commande="lpr -lp1" %%[stcolor.ps ...  ] nothing  else
printed^
                        ^^^^
set print_commande="lpr -Plp2" nothing printed
                        ^^^^^
set print_commande="lpr -Plp3" ok but without accents in french
                        ^^^^^
I have applied your advices and now all is realy correct except
%%[color.ps :currentdevice is not stcolor -ignored]%%
which is always printed on the top of my page.
In fact I have the same problem with potato r0 but
%%[color.ps :currentdevice is not stcolor -ignored]%%
is not write but I loose the first line of each page with
mutt or xemacs and now I uderstand why.

I try to use magicfilter but without succes.
Problem of transmission between spool and printer ?

Finaly I mean that if I get the good driver for my printer
all will be ok.

Many thanks to those who have helped me with this problem.

--
Gerard