Re: I now have X, still no mouse......All set thanks
- To: "Debian" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Rob VanFleet" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: I now have X, still no mouse......All set thanks
- From: "Lorens Kulla" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 16:14:33 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010414134255.A15123@shaitan>
I appreciate all the help. I will no doubt be back with other problems.....
----- Original Message -----
From: Rob VanFleet <email@example.com>
To: Debian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: I now have X, still no mouse
> On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 02:30:17PM -0700, Lorens Kulla wrote:
> > I've tried to make the links, my mouse is on com1 (ttyS0). When I issue
> > command "ln -s /dev/ttyS0 /dev/mouse" I get file alreaddy Exists. My
> > mouse is a Logitech Moouseman Model:M-CV46. I seem to be really out of
> > my league.
> Try 'ls --l /dev/mouse', to see where the existant link is pointing to.
> If it's not already point to ttyS0 just 'rm /dev/mouse' then
> 'ln -s /dev/ttyS0 /dev/mouse'
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact