Re: SSL : RE: water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

%% "'Dave Sherohman'" <esper@sherohman.org> writes:

  ds> I removed telnetd-ssl when I discovered this because I couldn't
  ds> find a way to turn the fallback behaviour off.

Probably someone already said this (I can't figure out why _some_ of my
email is taking 3 days to reach me :-/), but you must not have looked
very hard--the man page for both telnet and telnetd tell you how to keep
it from switching back to insecure mode if SSL is not available.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@baynetworks.com>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools