Re: Funny Story

> > > Did you know that there are Nuclear Battlecruisers (i'm not a soldier, don't
> > > know the exact name for this type of ship) running on windows NT ? Scary huh
> > > !
> >
> > heh. I wonder if that's the same kind that had a divide-by-zero error...
>
> A divide-by-zero error is hardly an operating system "problem", is it ??
> Is Debian possibly immune to this ?? ;-)

well, no. in theory, at least. something like that. it's more a problem
of bad programming / software engineering- the incident makes a damn good
case for value checking and testing. :)

I won't say anything about, oh... a certain operating system encouraging
horribly, shoddily written, lazy, poor excuses for programming. I think
that other flame war is enough for the list already (and they might have
covered this already). hehehe ;-)

Mike McGuire