From: Steve Witt [mailto:sawitt@electra.rsc.raytheon.com]
Sent: donderdag 12 april 2001 1:44
To: Debian User
Subject: Funny Story

I don't know if this story is true or not, but I hope it is. A guy who is
our sys admin said he read on a sys admin type mailing list that the crew
of the International Space Station are having some computer problems just
like a lot us down here on earth. It seems that the U.S. provided
computers running AIX and Win NT. A Win NT computer is being used as an
SMTP server. Apparently the crew are becoming experienced Win NT sys
admins because they are having all kinds of problems with the SMTP server.

The Russians brought computers running Linux. They seem not to be having
SMTP server problems.

As I said, I heard this third hand and have no idea if its true or not.
It was probably started by a bunch of Linux college geeks, I don't know.
Someone from NASA will probably roast me alive...