Thanks For the Assistance

I have software that specifically runs on Red Hat here at work.  I thank
everyone for the advice given.  I was trying to load Debian but it seemed
a little more trouble then it was worth at the moment.  I don't have
the PC directly connected to the internet and the Debian Potato CD's
where giving me a little trouble.  I am new again at this since I tried
Debian and Red Hat a year or 2 ago.

Dan

Thanks Again for the assistance