Re: Fujitsu lifebook

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Eric Richardson wrote:

> Joris Lambrecht wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know if this mini-portable is supported with debian ? I'm
> > looking forward to use it for some admin-tasks ...
> >
> > Joris
> >
> > --
> Looks like it.
> http://www.linux-laptop.net/fujitsu.html
> Hope this helps,
> Eric :-)

Yes it is... Well at least my Lifebook 420d is. :-)  You might be hitting
you head on the wall for a bit trying to get X to work.  I had a nasty
1" that forced me to turn to RedHat.  Now that I've got X working, I'm
going to upgrade the HD & RAM and install Debian, again.

--Raf

Rafael A. Hinojosa			rhinojo@sccs.swarthmore.edu