how to get rid of wwwoffle, leafnode and anaocron

Hello debian-user,

 i have configured a small server for our office, its a p133 48mb. i
 am running potato.
 now i want to remove unwanted services. what i did so far is rm the
 links from rc2.d/ for wwwoffle, leafnode and anaocron. this worked
 for leafnode and anaocron, but wwwoffle is still running after a
 period of time.
 so my question is how do you keep your system clean ? where do i have
 to look for scripts which might start unwanted services ?

Best regards,
 tim                          mailto:tim@atomstrahl.de