horrible refresh rate

    Hey people. We just put Debian 2.2r2 on my wife's new computer. She's
using an nvidia Aladdin TNT2 integrated video card. I used the SVGA server. It
works fine, but the refresh rate is horrible. It's jerky, lagging, very hard
to use.
    Would that just be caused by the monitor's settings, or something else?
Anyone else run into this?

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a