Re: water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

* Kevin Stokes <linux@pieskysoft.com> [12Apr01 19:24 -0400]:
>    Some people get my point, and others don't.   I don't expect anything.
> Let me try another analogy, since my first one was lousy;

Your latest analogy is worse than the first... espeically the part
about people bashing down the door, dragging you out of bed and
kicking your proverbial ass.

You made some points and others have responded.  I have not seen
anyone even figuratively attacking you.

It sounds to me like you are just trying to stir things up, now.

--

Regards,

 -=[Ty]=-