Re: Gnome with sawfish & gdm

On Thursday 12 April 2001 00:04, Stephen Boulet wrote:

You configure gdm through /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf (or something like that)

there is no configurator for gdm (I don't have it installed, or I could be
more precise).  You can add various "sessions" to gdm by editing the file.
then you can choose your window manager ("session") before you log in.

You can also add pictures and all that fancy whizmo stuff like with kdm too.

--
Tim Kelley
tpk@iww.org