Re: Gnome with sawfish & gdm

Stephen Boulet wrote:

> I downloaded gdm, and it lets met boot into gnome, but gnome defaults to
> window maker. How do I tell gdm to launch gnome with sawfish?

Start the gnome control center (gnomecc) and look for "Window Manager" or select
it directly from the gnome menu "Programs/Settings/Desktop". You can add a new
desktop there and make it the default desktop. Of course Sawfish should already
have been downloaded and configured (apt-get install sawfish).
I am on testing/unstable.

-- Gerd