RE: smart file archiving

Divide up your mp3's into 5 directories that each contain about 650Mb
of data.  Then use cdrecord and mkisofs to write them to cd.  I have
a slow machine and have to make an iso image in a file first and then
burn that.  You can use a pipe from mkisofs to cdrecord if your machine
is good enough.  The man page for cdrecord has examples.  It is much
simpler than I thought it would be.  If you want cd's that can be
used on windows, use mkhybrid instead of mkisofs...

jim