Re: Gnome

Ted.
	try 'apt-get install task-gnome-desktop' (for just the desktop) or
if you want more apps then do 'apt-get install task-gnome-desktop
task-gnome-net task-gnome-apps task-gnome-games'. You can use 'tasksel' if
you cannot remember the name of certain tasks or just try 'apt-cache search
^task'
David Monarres
<ayeq@yahoo.com>