Re: Should arrogant, self-important people be encouraged to use Linux?

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 11:34:04AM -0500, John Hasler wrote:
> Tom writes:
> > ...bad name...arrogant...self-important...blowhard...
> > ...being an ass...bloated sense of importance...an ass...
> > ...a lousy personality...
> > Now, execute those four simple keystrokes and add me to your killfile.
>
> Ok.  >plonk<

Ok, so let me get this straight.  Calling people "dumb lazy idiots" for
wanting decent documentation is OK, but calling people on being arrogant is
not.  Makes sense to me...  Thanks for helping to prove my point regarding
why the stereotype of the stuck-up Linux user persists.

Tom