possible cause of StarOffice problems

Happened to be reading along on irc today and happened across a topic which
seemed interesting.  Supposedly if you have sharefont installed, it will
mess with StarOffice 5.2.  My context for this is that I have StarOffice 5.2
and no sharefont and it works quite well under unstable on two systems I
use.  Sharefont is a shareware font utility which you end up paying a
registration fee for after use while freefont packages fonts which are free.

If you are using StarOffice, you may want to check to see if you have
sharefont installed.

--
Michael Perry
mperry@tsoft.com