Installing Windows2K and Red Hat

Hello Debian User's,
  I know I am using Red Hat and Not Debian, but does somebody know how
I can get Windows2000 on the  same PC as Red Hat.  I currently have Red
Hat installed, but when I boot from the Windows2000 CD it bypasses the
install and goes straight to Red Hat.  I know this is a basic question,
I am just stomped.  Thanks for you advice

Dan

PS Please send to my email hutchinsond@zdnetonebox.com since I am not
registered on the debian-user email list.
Thanks again

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com