Setting up server

Hey,

My friend and I decided to set up a little web-hosting company, but neither one of us knows exactly how to do this. I figure we'll need to have apache, DNS, etc. But the main thing that's stopping us up right now, is that we don't know how to set up the internet on his computer (he has broadband wireless). His computer has two ethernet cards (Intel EtherPro 10/100, and a Linksys etherfast, both of which are mostly working). He gets access from a router that is hooked up to the wireless connection, that he says is treated as a gateway. The linksys is going to the router (linksys=66.1.191.80, router=66.1.191.79), while the intel (10.0.0.1) goes to his home LAN. How do I get access to the internet? This is my interfaces file:

#/etc/network/interfaces

iface lo inet loopback

#intel card
iface eth0 inet static
  address    10.0.0.1
  netmask    255.255.255.0
  network    10.0.0.0
  broadcast    10.0.0.255

#linksys card
iface eth1 inet static
  address    66.1.191.80
  netmask 255.255.0.0
  network 66.1.191.0
  broadcast 66.1.191.255
  gateway 66.1.191.79

#end

#/etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 66.1.191.80

I can't even ping the gateway, but I can ping 66.1.191.80. I don't really understand that. Also, is my nameserver supposed to be the gateway, or the computer itself?

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson