From: robert bronsing [mailto:bronsing@anat.fgg.eur.nl]
Sent: woensdag 11 april 2001 16:44
To: Joris Lambrecht
Subject: Re: OT : GUI Interfaces

> Since X is, after all those years, not the most userfriendly piece of
> software i'm looking for something else, if available.

Hi Joris,

may I ask you what is the problem with X? I thought X only provided the
means to have a GUI (without actually being one). I never had much
problems with configuring X and after configuring X I never needed to do
much with X itself apart from running it so I can use eg. gnome or KDE.
Am I missing something? Of course, I am a newbie so it's likely that I
am missing things here.

--
Robert Bronsing