Re: Woody nukes Gnome

If I purge all of the ximian and helix files, that's practically every
application I use....99 packages not to mention the others that will
probably be removed because of dependency problems. Debian Woody sets up
gnome 1.0.56     Ximian "Woody"  has installed  1.2.11 for some time
now. I think an itsy-bitsy file like libart2 caused everything to cave
in (that seems to be one of the files causing the problem).

I've looked at the correspondence between the Ximian and Debian....and
accusations about who does not support who. It sounds like Ximian threw
up their hands out of frustration when they said they would no longer
offer support for testing.

-Glen