problem with XF86config.... HELP!

i have potato 2.2 and i tried to configure my video card with XF86config (XF86setup doesnt work with my card).
my card is SiS6326 and it is listed on the video card list, so i just chose it from the list (the server is SVGA). i also know my monitor's characteristics so it was no problem of choosing either.

but there is a problem in running startx.
ive read somewhere in the README files that i should copy XF86config file from /etc/X11 to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11 before i run startx. so i did.
but when i run startx this comes out:

exec of XF86_SVGA failed

now im totally confused. where did i go wrong???
please help.
---
Czy guglujesz? http://szukaj.ahoj.pl