Strange connection problem

Hi all,

Here's the setup, (I also attached a gimp'd up a gif of the setup). I have a
cable modem connection that gets split by a hub into 2 Linux servers, each
with its own ip. The main server is RH 6.2 used for IP Masq'ing DHCP, file
and printer sharing between apples and Mac's and my linux notebook. (have a
look at the attachment will be self explanatory and I'm quite proud of my
first gimp experience : P )

And here's the latest problem, I can't seem to connect to my deb potato box
from outside of the office. Either through ssh or can not even ping it for
that matter! When I do a traceroute to the box it times out on the last hop
to the debian box I can tell because the trace completes on the RH box.

However, I can ssh, ping from inside the office, when I trace it from my
laptop which gets its local ip from the DHCP server it goes from one box to
the other through the hub obviuosly. So I am assuming that because I can
connect that way the deb box is not blocking anything. However I may be well
off the mark.

Here's the setup, (I also attached a gimp'd up a gif of the setup). I have a
cable modem connection that gets split by a hub into 2 Linux servers, each
with its own ip. The main server is RH 6.2 used for IP Masq'ing DHCP, file
and printer sharing between apples and Mac's and my linux notebook. (have a
look at the attachment will be self explanatory)

CM

Please let me know what extra information you may need to attack this
problem I havn't slept yet today so I'm quite tired...I hope this is enough
to get the ball rolling at least.

TIA