Re: Why isn't kernel-source-2.4.3 in unstable yet?

This shouldn't be a problem. Looking at `dpkg -L kernel-source-2.4.2`,
you'll see that the package includes only the source tarball and some
documentation. You should safely be able to download the 2.4.3 tarball
and build a kernel-image package using make-kpkg.

Vineet

* Stephen Boulet (spboulet@speakeasy.net) [010410 04:08]: