Re: internet filter

Though I'be never used it myself, Google has somrthing called
SafeSearch taht may be exactly what you're looking for. You can learn
more about it at

It can be activated (and as easily deactivated) from google's
preferences page, (a link from the main page gets you there). It's
just a checkbox, so it's very not-childproof, but it should help keep
accidental naughty links from showing up in would-be innocent queries.

Hope this helps

* Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) [010410 03:25]: