Re: internet filter

Though I'be never used it myself, Google has somrthing called
SafeSearch taht may be exactly what you're looking for. You can learn
more about it at

http://www.google.com/help/customize.html#safe

It can be activated (and as easily deactivated) from google's
preferences page, (a link from the main page gets you there). It's
just a checkbox, so it's very not-childproof, but it should help keep
accidental naughty links from showing up in would-be innocent queries.

Hope this helps

Vineet

* Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) [010410 03:25]: