Re: unstable to testing

Hi,

Not sure how to help you with your current problem. I've never tried to
downgrade before. But I'd just thought I'd mention this would be a good
reason to use my little bash shell script called 'clone-debian'. It can help
you recover from such mistakes because it saves the current package state of
a debian system onto a floppy. It offers some --force options that owuld
probably be a good idea to use in the case of downgrading. Even though it's
too late in this case, maybe you might still find it useful for the future.
In case you want to check it out you can find it at.....

http://freshmeat.net/projects/clone-debian/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/clone-debian/

It's the first shell scripting I've ever done, and still a work in
progress, so don't expect much. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Good Luck,

Jimmy Richards