Re: Please help with ADSL

from the IP block i see you are using i assume that you are using Telstra ADSL.
I am also using Telstra ADSL and everything works fine, i have set it up on 3 other
machines now and they all work great as well so i can't think or what is going
wrong.
I get the same result as you when i type route -n and also u can't ping that
IP address.  If your going to try and ping something ping bigpond.com or any
address outsite your machine.
I am trying to think or a way to help you via e-mail but i can't think, if you want
and its totally up to you send me an e-mail with some of your details, pref your
phone number, and i might be able to walk you through to same configs i have, all
this assuming you live in australia and are with Telstra ADSL.
send an e-mail to basha@bigpond.net.au only if you want.

Nathan