Re: playing mov files

On Sun Apr  8 13:47:44 2001 Michael P. Soulier wrote...

>    Hey people. What can I play .mov files with? xanim doesn't seem to like
>them.
>
>[msoulier@tigger msoulier]$ xanim 367armor.mov
>XAnim Rev 2.80.0 by Mark Podlipec Copyright (C) 1991-1999. All Rights Reserved
>Unknown or unsupported animation type: 367armor.mov
>Usage:
>   XAnim [options] anim [ [options] anim ... ]
>   -h  lists some common options, but may be out of date.
>   See xanim.readme or the man page for detailed help.
>
>    Mike

	I just went through this. What you need are some add in "modules" for xanim.
	Try installing the xanim-modules package. This did not work for me so I had to
	do it by hand.

	If that does not work, send me mail, also check the archive, this was just
	yesterday.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.