Re: Mozilla/WindowMaker: autorise on page load

It used to do this to me in sawfish, but either a newer version of
sawfish, or the the latest builds of mozilla mean that it's not doing it
any more. I'll tell you something about sawfish that's even more
annoying. I have focus follows mouse and autoraise set to 500ms. But, if
a Mozilla window gets the focus, it ignores the autoraise delay, so if
my mouse strays even half a millimeter onto a mozilla window, it's
instantly brought to the top. I can't even move my mouse from one window
to another without tracing a tortuous path trying to avoid all mozilla
windows.

Now that's annoying.

--
Dave Carrigan <dave@rudedog.org>
"UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS-PalmOS-XML"