Re: custom kernel can not install

This may not be the simplest way to do it but...

Download and compile the source for pcmcia-modules (or is that
pcmcia-cs?).  Build and update a custom deb for pcmcia-modules.  If
you're using kernel-package, I beleieve you can do a make-kpkg modules.

Then you can do a
dpkg -i kernel-image-2.4.2_custom* pcmcia-modules-custom...