Re: Netscape

* Raghavendra Bhat (ragu@vsnl.com) [010407 00:05]:

> Please do a search on http://www.debian.org/List-Archives
> before you post your question.  Try to use a GPLed mail
> client to post your message, no html mails please.

Don't be too extreme. You have *no* place telling somebody what programs
to use... okay, I guess you said "try to use...". I agree about HTML
mails though. Then again, I have mutt set up to use lynx to read any
(and there are rarely any) HTML messages.

Expect to see more anyways. Evolution, the soon-to-be "official" gnome
e-mail app, does HTML e-mail. You're going to have plenty of people
using it w/o realizing they're sending them that way.

Regards
Hall