Re: Netscape

Simmons-Davis posts:

> whether the complete Netscape Navigator and Communicator
> packages come on the official Debian 6 cd set

Netscape products have a license which is not DFSG compliant.
They are non-free and due to this nature they do not come
on the Official Debian 6-CD set.

Please do a search on http://www.debian.org/List-Archives
before you post your question.  Try to use a GPLed mail
client to post your message, no html mails please.

> whether I have to download them from the non-free
> directory on the Debian ftp site.

Yes, you have to download them separately or order the
non-official CD set from http://www.greenbush.com/, if you
are bandwidth-constrained.

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE...........Amateur Radio