From: Dan [mailto:dan502@cia-g.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 8:37 PM
To: Aaron; Debian-List
Subject: Re: Installing Debian

Arron,

I am a total newbie to linux installs and I was able to install LILO just
fine the first time I popped it in.  Since then I have had no troubles, but
navigating the OS in Command Line prompt, but that is what I want to learn.
I am now setting up security and learning the VI Editor.  All I gotta say is
load up a Windows Boot Floppy FDISK it or use CFDISK from Debian to erase
the hard drive totally and start fresh.

Thanks,
Dan
Please do not add me to you address
book as it is very insecure, and I
hate receiving viruses.  If I am part of your
address book please remove me.
Thank you.
Daniel Reinhardt
Community Internet Access Inc