Re: XFree 4 and 2-button-mouse

On 06 Apr 2001 20:12:13 +0200, Robert Waldner wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I´m sure it´s in the documentation, but I can´t find it...

I think it is not, I've searched an hour or so yesterday. I don't have
my laptop with me right now, but IIRC something like:

Section "InputDevice"
  Identifier      "Generic Mouse"
  Driver          "mouse"
  Option          "CorePointer"
  Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
  Option          "Protocol"              "GlidePointPS/2"
  Option         "Emulate3Buttons"
  Option         "NumberButtons"         "2" # Or maybe NumButtons?
EndSection

Good luck
--

I did not vote for the Austrian government