Re: su will su only to root

I get these same results on my Sun box, if I am su'ing to users who
are not allowed to log in to my box (+:x:::::/bin/true last line in my
/etc/passwd). I can not su to any users but those listed above that
line. I can't log in as those users using any method. Can you log in to
those users from ssh or the base login prompt, or any other method
besides su?

--
David Schmitt
(elysium@rawbw.com)