Re: Debian GNU Linux Bible ?release date?

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 05:21:08PM -0400, Giulio Morgan wrote:
> Abner Gershon <abner_gershon@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > Amazon has a book listed, "Debian GNU Linux Bible", as
> > not yet published but availability expected in Febuary
> > 2001. Does anyone have any knowledge about when this
> > is to be published and what if any version of Debian
> > distro will accompany book. Thanks.

> http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/amazon.html

Interesting. I do not buy from amazon for this very reason. Did not know
there was a boycot beyond myself.

You can order the book from www.borders.com when it comes out.
Or any other bookstore, I just like Borders.

--
Kevin C. Smith             There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
smithkevinc@nettaxi.com    by reading. The few who learn by observation. The