Re: Has no one gotten LDAP authentication working?

Hello Mullins,,

* Mullins, Ron wrote:

> Seriously, has no one setup the libpam-ldap in Debian?
>
> Just some working config files to enlighten me as to the little thing I
> haven't gotten right would be splendid. You don't have to talk to me, you
> don't have to be my friend...I won't come to your house and drink your beer
> if you respond. Promise.

ROFL , sorry but I have the same problem.
But today I've seen an article in the Linux-Magazin (Germany)
When I have read it, I will post any news to you.

cya
Waldemar

--
* A good website for linuxsoftware:    |      (o_      *
*       http://www.sourceforge.net     |      //\      *