Re: [MAPS #33478] Re: Whats goin on?

> People need to express their views in other situations--when a site
> decides to *use* mail-abuse.org and block mail from dynamic sites.
> Is Debian doing anything like this?

Could you please tell me if we have some mailing list ready to organize
some kind of struggle against this kind of insanities which are starting
to plague the internet?

If I cant write to the debian list looking for help.. looking for ideas
about how to show other or convince other that MAPS DUL is more a problem
than a solution please tell me where I can do this.

If we have not resources for our freedom of expression as a group of
individuals who have their rights and their own opinions and at the end
we can not join our strength to struggle together then we havent strength
at all..

As ever sorry for my english..

Thank you!

Roberto