25% off Dotinkjet Paper

Title: Dotinkjet Promotion Newsletter
Desktop Ink Jet Paper & Ink Refills

Austin Jet Instant Dry Snap Shot Glossy 9mil 20 pack $11.95

Nature Jet Fine Art Canvas 10 pack $12.99

Make your own T-Shirts with Transfer Jet 10 pack $10.50

25% off on your first order. (promotion ends 4/15/01)

http://www.dotinkjet.com

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please send mail to
with "unsubscribe inkjet" as the subject line.
Or use this link to be removed if your email client is HTML capable.

This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301.
Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include the way
to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to
you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a Reply email with remove typed into the subject line. We really
will remove you immediately. This message is not intended for residents
in the State of WA, NV, CA & VA Screening of addresses has been done
to the best of our technical ability.
If you are a Washington, Virginia, or California resident please remove
yourself. We respect all removal requests.