Re: [MAPS #33478] Re: Whats goin on?

And I insist that what you are doing with dynamic ip's has a
name.. FASCISM.

Sorry very much but this is the true.. spammers always will find
a work-around since they have nothing better to do with their lifes.

By blocking the whole dynamic segment of the internet you are
not a solution anymore but a part of the problem.

There are limits you have to respect... you cant burn an entire
country to end a plague. you cant put inocents into jail to stop crime.

Please stop doing this.. who in the hell are you to block the whole
dynamic segment of the internet? it is ABSURD.

> Otherwise I read all that was fed into this ticket and, while the
> technology for dynamic IP DNS systems evolved considerably over the
> past two years since DUL started, the basic problem has not changed.
> Spammers, looking for every possible way to send their unwanted traffic
> without leaving an audit trail, forced DUL into existence.  It is too
> bad that otherwise legitimate uses for dynamic IP are impaired somewhat
> because of this, even so you can still send mail to DUL subscribers by
> using a fixed IP mail server you're authorized to use for outgoing mail.
>
> --
> STOP E-MAIL TRESPASSING. <http://mail-abuse.org/dul/>
> PGP public key (0x8EF878B5) available at
> <http://mail-abuse.org/dul/dul@mail-abuse.org.asc>
> If you're going to send me mail you consider confidential
> and privileged, use PGP.  <http://www.pgpi.org/>

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.ddts.net>