From: Rick Commo [mailto:Rick.Commo@verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 4:27 PM
To: Debian User
Subject: RE: Why does gnome pager no longer iconize open apps on the
panel bar

I am also interested in this idea for slightly different reasons.  I
reinstalled potato on Friday night.  Saturday got tired of WindowMaker and
installed Enlightenment.  Didn't like the funny "windows" - two on the left
and one the right.  Perhaps they were pagers.  At any rate from that point
on, any window that I iconized just disappears, even though its process is
still alive.

Later changed to blackbox and later still ended up installing Ximian Gnome.
When I iconize the window it goes *somewhere*, but haven't been able to
figure out where, or how to get it back yet.

Any ideas?  Are John and I suffering from the same malady?

Thanks,
-rick