mkttfdir problems

Hi,
I wanted TrueTypes on Linux box so I installed fttools (I'm using testing) and
copied the TrueTypes from a win98 partition to /usr/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType and
then ran mkttfdir. The result was a segmentation fault. The fonts.dir-file was
partially completed (35 fonts out of 53) after mkttfdir had run. The strange
thing is that on another machine that is also running testing, mkttfdir works
(I copied the fonts from a Win2000-partition, about 35 of them). Can it be the
amount of fonts that is the problem or is it something else?

/Johan

--
Johan Groth (xghjn)	    ! Tel. mobil: 0703 - 24 25 27
Cell Network 		    !   Kontoret:  054 - 14 25 27