libgnome-dev uninstallable?

on debian testing:

jojda:/home/erik# apt-get install libgnome-dev
  libgnome-dev: Depends: libgnome32 (= 1.0.56-3) but 1.2.8-3 is to be
installed
                Depends: libgnorba-dev but it is not going to be
installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

  should the *-dev packages be available for the same version as their
respective non-dev packages?

  why isn't the libgnorba-dev going to be installed?

  there's no bug for libgnome-dev filed yet, I would think that's a
fairly often used library... could it be a problem on my machine?

  TIA

	erik