Re: Netscape?

Please check the Debian package repository. It might be on Netscape's
site, but when looking for a Debian package...

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian2.2r2/non-free/binary-sparc/web/

There appear to be quite a few versions of Netscape available.

I've got an UltraSPARC 10, and I've gotten more than 8 bit color
out of it as well, though maybe you've got a different video card
than the one I've got in this. (ATI Mach 64) Granted, I don't
actually use X much on this machine - I haven't even bothered to
install XFree since I dumped Red Hat and put Debian on it.

Zonker

--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier
jbrockmeier@earthlink.net